What We Do
The Project Solvers of America, Inc. headquartered in Rochester, NY, is the premier project management training and consulting resource designed to increase your profitability through world class project management techniques. We are a New York State certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) founded in 2004 as well as a Project Management Institute (PMI)® Registered Education Provider and approved government supplier.
Our services include:
- Project Management training, including Project Management Professional (PMP)® and Certified Associate in Project Mangement (CAPM)® Certification Exam Prep bootcamp training, Agile Project Management, Microsoft Project, project management fundamentals and more
- Project manager, coordinator, planner, and scheduler placement services
- Setting up a PMO
- Project management consulting, coaching, and mentoring on a variety of project management best practices
- Hosting a monthly forum for Project Managers (called AM on PM, the 2nd Friday of each month from 7:30-9:00am)
We are also a re-seller of project management tools, resources, and other products such as:
- Recommended books like Forecast Scheduling by author Eric Uyttewaal
- Mind Mapper software,
- MS Project,
- WBS Chart Pro
Our mission is to enable project success, in fact we call ourselves “Enablers of Project Success“. We help you to execute on time, on cost, and on scope.
Some of our clients include:
Time Warner Cable
Eastman Kodak Co.
ITT Space Systems Division
Bausch and Lomb